Console, Mobile, VR, PC and Tabletop
Led by Andy Wallace and Jane Friedhoff, the team has been working tirelessly to transform Terminal 5 into a full-on playground of games:
• Bredna Lee Baker by Jenny Jiao Hsia - Bredna has 60 seconds to clean her messy room. If she doesn’t succeed, she will be in big trouble!
• Forest Cup by Ivan Safrin - This 10-player local multiplayer game is about animals playing soccer in the woods where two teams of 5 players face off on a small soccer field.
• Salmon Run: The Upstream Team by Jane Friedhoff & Andy Wallace - Two players must work together to guide a rolling salmon up the waterfall while avoiding hungry bears in this game inspired by the classic mechanical arcade game Ice Cold Beer.
• Star Catcher VR by Adelle Lin & Matt Pinner - In this cooperative physical game, use nets to move around the universe catching falling stars from the glowing ceiling. With each catch, a star is added to a constellation in our sky.
• GIF Photo Booth by Mark Kleback & The Death by Audio Arcade - Take pics with your friends alongside some of your favorite characters and memes!
• Scavenger by 3Spooky - In this NYC debut, dance along on the big screen as a Kinect transports you to a futuristic lounge brimming with the unexpected.
Network with game industry professionals and attend great panels
Play NYC's expo hall has over 100 games of all shapes and sizes from developers big and small. Click the button below to view the floor plan.